Thai Family Visa


You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O Visa, which is extendable on the basis of marriage to a Thai national ("Thai Family Visa"), if:

1.  you are married to a Thai national;
2. you can provide a bank statement which should indicate a certain mount of money deposited in your account (for example, not less than USD 700 or equivalent of this amount in any currency).* 
 *Please note that submission of a bank statement shall be supplemented with an official letter from the bank verifying the respective account and its actual balance.  Also, please note that a bank account shall be opened in your name.
1.  issued Non-Immigrant O Visa;
2.  valid and effective marriage to a Thai national;
3.  you have not less than 400,000 Thai Baht deposited in your account in a Thai bank not less than two (2) months prior to the application date*; or
4,  you have a monthly income of not less than 40,000 Thai Baht**
5.  proof of residence:
    i.    a house registration;
    ii.   a rental contract;
    iii.  an original and a copy of a title document, if you own a condo;
    iv.  a letter from a hotel/guesthouse that hosts you.
*  Please note that this requirement does not apply to a female applicant.
** Ditto. 
1.  you, as a holder of Thai Family Visa, are entitled to work in Thailand as well as to hold any consultancy positions in Thai registered companies, provided that you will obtain a work permit;
2.  you have to report to the respective immigration office every 90 days (90-reports). 
For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate o contact us.

  • retirement image.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O (O-A) Visa for the retirement purposes ("Retirement Visa"}, if: 1. your age is 50 years old or over; 2. you have not le...

  • Education.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: If you wish to study or do internship in Thailand, then you have to apply for a Non-Immigrant ED Visa ("Education Visa"). You may qualify for Education Visa, i...

  • High-rise constructions
    GENERAL INFORMATION: In general, Non-Immigrant B Visas are issued for the following purposes: 1. doing business in Thailand (Business); 2. working in Thailand as a teacher (Englis...

  • Support.png
    THAI CHILD SUPPORT If you are not married to a Thai national, but have a child with a Thai national or wishing to adopt a Thai child, then you may quali...

  • 90-day report.jpg
    In accordance with Thai immigration legislation, any foreign national holding a long-stay visa has to report his/her actual address to the nearest immigration office every 90 days....

  • Re-Entry.jpg
    If you are holder of an effective Thai visa and you would like to leave Thailand and return back to Thailand during the period of validity of your visa, you have to obtain a re-ent...

  • Residence Certificate.jpg
    If you plan to stay in Thailand for a period of time, you will probably face situations when you will need to prove your actual residence in Thailand (your actual residential addre...

  • images (1).jpg
    We also provide other immigration and visa related services to foreigners wishing to move to Chiang Mai or living in Chiang May. Typical services we additionally provide to our cli...

Contact Form

Visitors: 2,616