In accordance with Thai immigration legislation, any foreign national holding a long-stay visa has to report his/her actual address to the nearest immigration office every 90 days.
Counting of 90 days starts from the day of your latest arrival to Thailand or the day of submission of your latest 90-day report.
1. One-year extension of your visa does not substitute for requirement to submit 90-day reports;
2. 90-day reports may be submitted by you or by any other person on your behalf;
3. you can report not earlier than 15 days prior to, and not later than 7 days after, the reporting due date;
4. in case of loss of your 90-day report (your paper copy), you have to immediately inform the respective immigration office of the loss occurred;
5. please do not rely only on your memory: make sure you have a good reminding system in place or assign someone to submit 90-day reports on your behalf.
For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.