90-Day Report (Notification)

In accordance with Thai immigration legislation, any foreign national holding a long-stay visa has to report his/her actual address to the nearest immigration office every 90 days.

Counting of 90 days starts from the day of your latest arrival to Thailand or the day of submission of your latest 90-day report. 




1.  One-year extension of your visa does not substitute for requirement to submit 90-day reports;

2.  90-day reports may be submitted by you or by any other person on your behalf;

3.  you can report not earlier than 15 days prior to, and not later than 7 days after, the reporting due date;

4.  in case of loss of your 90-day report (your paper copy), you have to immediately inform the respective immigration office of the loss occurred;

5.  please do not rely only on your memory: make sure you have a good reminding system in place or assign someone to submit 90-day reports on your behalf. 


For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  • retirement image.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O (O-A) Visa for the retirement purposes ("Retirement Visa"}, if: 1. your age is 50 years old or over; 2. you have not le...

  • family.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O Visa, which is extendable on the basis of marriage to a Thai national ("Thai Family Visa"), if: 1. you are married to a ...

  • Education.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: If you wish to study or do internship in Thailand, then you have to apply for a Non-Immigrant ED Visa ("Education Visa"). You may qualify for Education Visa, i...

  • High-rise constructions
    GENERAL INFORMATION: In general, Non-Immigrant B Visas are issued for the following purposes: 1. doing business in Thailand (Business); 2. working in Thailand as a teacher (Englis...

  • Support.png
    THAI CHILD SUPPORT If you are not married to a Thai national, but have a child with a Thai national or wishing to adopt a Thai child, then you may quali...

  • Re-Entry.jpg
    If you are holder of an effective Thai visa and you would like to leave Thailand and return back to Thailand during the period of validity of your visa, you have to obtain a re-ent...

  • Residence Certificate.jpg
    If you plan to stay in Thailand for a period of time, you will probably face situations when you will need to prove your actual residence in Thailand (your actual residential addre...

  • images (1).jpg
    We also provide other immigration and visa related services to foreigners wishing to move to Chiang Mai or living in Chiang May. Typical services we additionally provide to our cli...

Contact Form

Visitors: 2,616