Other Services

We also provide other immigration and visa related services to foreigners wishing to move to Chiang Mai or living in Chiang May.  Typical services we additionally provide to our clients are as follow:

1.  change of a visa status in Thailand;
2.  tourist visa extension;
3.  transfer of visa information (stamp) from an old passport to a new one;
4.  assisting in opening bank accounts in Thai banks;
5.  consulting on certain matters or issues; and
6.  any other immigration and visa related services.
We would be happy to provide any of the listed services to you.  Just contact us or visit our office, if and when needed.  

  • retirement image.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O (O-A) Visa for the retirement purposes ("Retirement Visa"}, if: 1. your age is 50 years old or over; 2. you have not le...

  • family.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: You may qualify for a Non-Immigrant O Visa, which is extendable on the basis of marriage to a Thai national ("Thai Family Visa"), if: 1. you are married to a ...

  • Education.jpg
    GENERAL INFORMATION: If you wish to study or do internship in Thailand, then you have to apply for a Non-Immigrant ED Visa ("Education Visa"). You may qualify for Education Visa, i...

  • High-rise constructions
    GENERAL INFORMATION: In general, Non-Immigrant B Visas are issued for the following purposes: 1. doing business in Thailand (Business); 2. working in Thailand as a teacher (Englis...

  • Support.png
    THAI CHILD SUPPORT If you are not married to a Thai national, but have a child with a Thai national or wishing to adopt a Thai child, then you may quali...

  • 90-day report.jpg
    In accordance with Thai immigration legislation, any foreign national holding a long-stay visa has to report his/her actual address to the nearest immigration office every 90 days....

  • Re-Entry.jpg
    If you are holder of an effective Thai visa and you would like to leave Thailand and return back to Thailand during the period of validity of your visa, you have to obtain a re-ent...

  • Residence Certificate.jpg
    If you plan to stay in Thailand for a period of time, you will probably face situations when you will need to prove your actual residence in Thailand (your actual residential addre...

Contact Form

Visitors: 2,616